Tuesday 19 June 2012

the Bluecoat

This Saturday I am taking part in Summer Designer Market at
the Bluecoat Liverpool's creative hub. 
I just had a little wonder around its beautiful spaces soaking in amazing atmosphere

+ + +

Display Centre features variety of artists from UK and Europe

+ + + + + + + + + + + 
 Courtyard
+ + + + + + + + 


Glass art at Display Centre
 + + + + + + 

Display Centre

+ + +

+ + +

+ + +


I have been preparing myself for quite a while , and just wanted to reveal little sneak peak of my work





looks like Samuel felt the artistic vibe as we spent all afternoon painting together



+ + +
.....also have a look at genius Aelita Andre on this post at Lottilou blog


+ + + + +

images by:    



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers