Tuesday 8 January 2013

...

.....            Nail it.           .....


+++
this what happening now in my studio is as terrifying as exciting
I am working full steam on my biggest piece so far, which will become focal 
point of exhibition, opening very soon

shots of work in progress:
pins turned into nails...
paper and cardboard to 2x2 meter boards...

keep your fingers crossed for me!
(and hold your thumbs if you Polish)

more details on exhibition coming very soon...







+









+




+++

all images:





3 comments:

  1. How exciting! My fingers are crossed, I am holding my thumbs and as we Germans would say I am squeezing my thumbs ;) Can't wait to see the finished piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Nina! You can count on lengthy post ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exciting, can't wait to see the outcome! I'll hold my thumbs (as they say in sweden too!).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers